Nocks baby #2 is a GIRL!!!!!
We couldn't be more excited! I knew 100% all along that this one was a girl when everyone else was SURE it was a boy based on my symptoms and how I'm carrying this time...but I told them they'd all be wrong and they were! Both Laurin and I have enjoyed having a girl so much that the idea of another one is just so sweet. I'm so anxious to meet this little cutie!
The ultrasound we had to determine the sex was great. They took all sorts of measurements and she is right on track in her growth which is great because Lila Grace measured slightly small at this appointment so maybe we'll have a slightly larger baby this time.
I'm feeling great! I have lots of energy and I'm still very comfortable. I'm feeling movement however not as much as I'd like because I apparently have an Anterior Placenta which means that they placenta is in front so it kind of muffles the kicks. That should change soon! :)
Lila Grace is being super cute about her sister. I'll ask her who's in mommy's belly and she says, "baby sisser," then I ask her what her name is and she says, "Ca-line." Yes, folks that's right, she has a name! Caroline Cathcart Nocks! Caroline is a name that both of us especially Laurin have loved for a long time! Cathcart is my mother in law's maiden name and also the name of the town in Scotland from which her family originates. Laurin and I are in love with the name! Yay!
I'll post a pic when I can...
No comments:
Post a Comment