So today I'm 16 weeks and 3 days preggo. I had an appointment on Wednesday and everything was great. This little one is SO active! The doctor was trying to find the heartbeat and would get it for a second on one side of my belly and then it would disappear and then she'd find it again on the opposite side of my belly. This went on for a bit until finally the little bugger calmed down and she could track it for a few consecutive seconds, lol! We made our appointment for the big anatomy scan ultrasound when we find out the sex of the baby. So we find out just 2 weeks from today! SO EXCITED!
I've been feeling GREAT! Maybe one day out of the week I get super tired and need to rest but other than that I feel quite normal and re-energized after the first trimester. I also have been feeling a lot of movement from this little one and that makes me SO happy!
I think Lila Grace is starting to understand a little that there's a baby in mommy's belly. I tell her to say hi to the baby and give it a kiss. She thinks that she can communicate with the baby through my belly button. It's so funny, she'll poke her finger in there and say, "Hi Baby," and kiss it. She also tells me that the baby is night, night. It's really sweet. I'm excited for when we can see the baby move from the outside and then we can tell her he/she is playing!
Below is a dorky picture of me taking a picture of my sizable bump. Definitely looking pregnant...I feel like I'm so big so fast but the doctor assured me that's normal for a second baby especially in someone of my stature.
No comments:
Post a Comment