As you've probably heard already, the Nocks family is expecting again! I am in fact pregnant and due August 3rd. I'm now 15 weeks along and feeling great! We've had 2 ultrasounds, one confirming the pregnancy and one at 12 weeks that screened for chromosomal abnormalities. The last one was just wonderful and our peanut was soooo active, I'm talking somersaults, back flips, and rolls. It took the u/s tech about 45 minutes to get the measurement they needed because the baby just wouldn't stay still! I didn't mind one bit, however, because that was more time I got to watch my little one. The first trimester was ok, I wasn't nearly as sick as I was with Lila Grace but I was very tired, had NO appetite and almost always VERY bloated! I'm showing a lot already...I look a lot more pregnant than I am, although I haven't gained any weight yet...I think it's all just redistributing. Now that I'm in my 2nd trimester I have my appetite back and my energy is slowly returning. I'm feeling great and looking forward to what's to come! I couldn't be more excited and nervous about having two little ones, but something in me knows we can do it! Below is a picture of the new baby at about 12.5 weeks.
Monday, February 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment