Monday, February 7, 2011

First post in over a year!

So I got busy, yeah, I know, excuses, excuses. There is no excuse other than life as a mommy took off! So instead of writing a huge summary on the past 16 or so months, here are a few pictures to help the story along.












 
I know just a few pictures can't do the year justice. It was a beautiful year full of love. Chasing around my busy toddler has been a challenging blast! I'm working part time now at bounce and I love it because there's more time for Lila Grace, for myself, and for my photography. Laurin has been SO busy with coaching soccer at CESA and just recently High School soccer has started up again. Again, I could write a book on the time that has been spent since I stopped blogging, but I've decided that my starting up again isn't about catching up with the past, it's about sharing all that's coming our way! I promise to try to be a better blogger from here on out!

No comments: